Great Customer Service Comes First.
In order for us to deliver the greatest level of customer service, good communication is essential amongst our work force, and we continue to invest in software and systems that enable our office based staff to communicate with those in the field accurately and efficiently.
Our cloud based time and attendance system ‘TimeGate’ is monitored on a daily basis, and helps to validate identity and provide added security when operating a clock-in, check call or clock-off procedure.
Occasionally a client may experience a problem, or have concerns about the service we provide. In our 30 years of experience, we’ve found it’s how we respond to these concerns that makes the difference between good customer service and great customer service.
We recognise that complaints can be a valuable form of feedback to our business, and we use them to identify the root causes of such issues, and ensure that improvements are made to our processes.
To provide excellent customer service, it is our goal to always:
- Communicate regularly with all our customers in a friendly and courteous manner
- Listen to and understand what our customers have to say, shaping our service to fit their needs
- Ensure everyone within our business, not just those within our operations team, know our customers and their needs
- Deliver exactly what we way say we will, meeting deadlines to ensure the highest level of service
- Take ownership of any concern or query and ensure that we resolve it to your satisfaction